In this interactive full-day class, learn tips to enhance your presentation and facilitation skills as well as tips to effectively manage various classroom dynamics trainers often face.
When you step into the learning environment you are tasked with conveying information in an engaging way that will lead to improved job performance. As a talent developer, this means you have many responsibilities. You not only train, you manage the classroom, guide discussion, lead activities, and facilitate a host of other happenings in the classroom. During a learning event, your role as facilitator is one of the most important.
After your active participation in this workshop, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate methods to effectively facilitate learning
- Identify 5 ways to engage learners quickly and easily
- Use a 4-part debrief format to encourage discussion
- Practice phrases to use while facilitating learning
- Apply methods to minimize challenging behaviors.
Date | Time | Location
May 13, 2020
Hamilton Room, Heitman Staff Learning Center