Recruitment Outreach Plan
To create a recruitment plan for PPS and MSP staff recruitments, please read the following information.
- Review Affirmative Action (AA) goals.
- Contacts Employment Consultant/Recruiter as early as possible to discuss AA goals and type of recruitment/outreach activity required for a qualified diverse applicant pool.
- Develops selection criteria following college/unit protocol, if required.
- Enters AA goal information to the requisition in the PeopleAdmin system and submits requisition in the system to Central HR Employment Services.
Employment Consultant/Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Contacts department to discuss AA goals recruitment/outreach strategy and preliminary “review applications by” date with department to allow for focused activity.
- Identifies special mailing lists, postings at specialized Internet sites, publications, upcoming events, etc., to enhance diverse qualified applicant pool.