Total Cash Compensation
All salary and other cash payments made to the employee or on behalf of the employee including but not limited to:
- Annualized base salary (If the employee has a UC appointment at less than 100 percent with no other appointments at UC, the total compensation at that appointment rate will be used and not the conversion to derive a “full time equivalent” amount, e.g. at 100 percent..)
- Maximum incentive plan payout potential (including Z component of HSCP, CEMRP, etc).
- Actual bonus payments under general SRDP plan. If the payment is covered under an approved incentive plan, the maximum incentive potential should be used in the calculation.
- The amount of Relocation Allowance scheduled for payment in the year of the proposed action. Please do not include the full amount if paid in installments over time.
- Annualized stipend.
- Auto allowance.
- Senior Management Supplemental Benefit.
- Other cash compensation.
- Any other Health Science Compensation Program pay (HSCP-X and Y components)
- Educational expense reimbursements or allowances
The categories not to be included in the calculation of total cash compensation are as follows:
- Reimbursements for such items as moving expenses, house-hunting trips
- Temporary Housing
- Corporate board service
- Payment in lieu of sabbatical leave or vacation leave.
- Eligibility to participate in the UC Home Loan Program(s)
- Compensation received for outside professional activities
- Payment in lieu of sabbatical leave
- Payment in lieu of vacation leave
- Administrative Fund Allocation
- Corporate Board Service (OPA approval requirements continue to apply)
- General SRDP bonus potential